Thursday, January 15, 2009

Petite Perils

This go round in SL...I admit I have surrendered. I gave up. I really tried having an avatar shape that was an accurate 5'1". But a month ago *sigh*. I now walk around at 5'10" (without shoes). I'm STILL petite from an SL perspective. But I did so reluctantly. I am proudly petite in RL...but there are some things in SL that are NO fun at 5'1".

1 - Dancing at clubs with a partner. Every animation had me hovering 3 to four feet in the air. Which never went without comment.

2 - Furniture poseballs. Looks great....sitting INSIDE that pretty chair.

3 - Hours re-sizing clothes, hair, and shoe prims. Don't get me started. This sometimes meant resizing each individual prim of cloth in a skirt. And that's not funny with skirts made of 86 freaking prims. A lot of clothes...you just can't rationally buy.

4 - Bigger than comfortable boobs. On a small av, that doesn't seem like much...but trying to have a smaller chest size did lead to the occasional "child avatar" accusation. Lord knows TONS of children walk around dressed as biker chicks.

5 - I didn't know about movelock last time. Yeah. Think about that in a SL crowd. Or better yet....don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment